Monday, June 11, 2012

New Challenge:: Transforming myself

I am in a bit of a transition stage at the moment. I dont want to waste anymore valuable time. I know I am still young but these years are passing by in the blink of an eye. I really just want to do something GREAT in life and set goals and achieve them. I have realized it truly doesn't even matter what I end up doing. I may never get famous or I may never get rich, but as long as I can make a positive difference somehow, on a daily basis, learn to live each day with passion, be abundant in true happiness, love, and have the beauty of the world all around me, thats all I need.



The getting there is the hard part, but it is true that it is the getting there that is challenging yet exciting as it is all a part of our journey. Because once you are there, you have to set yourself new challenges and goals.

I have decided to challenge myself like never before- in entering a real Fitness comp!
So scary yet exciting at the same time. I would never have seen myself doing this ever before because I never wanted to push myself to its limits, didn't really ever see any reason for it but after doing a bit of research, I have been very inspired lately to do so. It scares the living hell out of me knowing I am getting up on stage being judged by my body, but it will only make me work even harder.
After all what is 3 months compared to a life long positive change of learning self-discipline, learning the importance of goal-setting, trying your very best to achieve them and working hard to reap amazing benefits. I am so excited for this experience.
It will be soo tough for me, especially because I am not a person who likes to diet at ALL. I love my food and especially my sweets. BUT what keeps me motivated and going every day are the RESULTS that I will see. It will be amazing to see how hard you can push yourself physically and mentally!
I hope to look back on this someday and be very proud of myself and what I achieved.

Its the 2nd week into this diet of preparation. And I am doing pretty well, trying hard not to complain although sometimes you want to scream and throw a tantrum on any diet I suppose ha ha. Learning patience and preparation is key. Any time I think about reaching for a snack or something not in my diet plan, even just wanting to add a dash of milk to my coffee.. I think twice and remind myself it is not worth it to ruin all my hard work. So I skip it. Which is something I used to not be able to control! Ive found myself not really being hungry like I thought I would be, so that is definitely a plus.
Since nearly two weeks ago, I have already lost 2% body fat, and nearly 1kg. That is great for my size and I am so excited to keep going and see where I will be in 1 month-2 month-3 months time!
And let me say, protein shakes are my new best friend. I get three a day. Mmm!


Little reminders to myself.....

DON'T COMPLAIN (or at least try not to)... JUST DO IT.

Each day counts. And each day brings you closer to your goals..

Push yourself, body & mind, to its LIMITS.

Things will get easier.

FACE YOUR FEARS.. It will all be worth it in the end.




I know there are a lot of people who will think I don't need to be doing this and why am I doing this when I am already healthy, I don't need to diet and all of that..There is nothing wrong with wanting to be your very best self- And wanting to challenge yourself to reach your maximum ability. I know I am healthy-ish for the most part, maintaining a semi-healthy physique not trying too hard or really pushing myself to the limit, BUT I just want to see what happens when I DO my VERY best and restrict myself, and give it all that I've got, to get to that next level!






2 comments:

  1. love you little one, Loving your blogs.I think you are inspiring me to start one... haha HOW do i do that?
    x x x x Proud of you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. xxxx aww love you sis. start one! i want to read your thoughts too hehe. xxxx

    ReplyDelete