Monday, May 21, 2012

Style/Fit-Spirations

STYLE Inspirations/ FITspiration
If I had all the money in the world, I would buy both these women's wardrobes.

SI 1:
Victoria Beckham
Doesn't necessarily follow trends, she makes her own.






 SI 2:
Nicole Ritchie
Love the boho glam look.










 
FITspiration:

Jamie Eason









I've always been pro-taste, and all for the saying "eating healthy doesn't have to be boring and tasteless." In fact, it not only tastes, but feels even better to know you what you are putting in your body is healthy and good for you. And these protein bars are a perfect example of that. Honestly, one of the tastiest, healthy baked item I have ever made! Everyone must try, even if you are trying to be healthy or not, these are a delicious snack/breakfast/or even dessert for anyone. So good, and good for you.
Baking and preparing your own food is one of the best ways I have found to monitor what you are actually putting in your body, and cooking my own food has always helped me lose/maintain a healthy weight/physique. Its when I stop caring to prepare, that I feel I start gaining.
I love cooking/baking healthy and I can't wait to experiment more with making & creating my own things from pure & natural ingredients, according to my own tastes!

These were just toooo good. Had to share. I'll warn you though.. It may be hard to eat just two.. Which is one serving size.
Thanks Jamie Eason, for the amazing recipes from the Live Fit Plan!



Get Lean Eat Clean: Carrot Cake Protein Bars
Ingredients:
1 cup oat flour (or organic spelt flour)
2 scoops vanilla whey protein (all natural if you can find it)
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp allspice
1/8 tsp nutmeg
3/4 cup Splenda, Truvia, or Ideal Xylitol
4 oz water


Ahhhh-mazing.

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. (180 C)
  2. Mix flour, whey protein, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, baking soda and salt together in a bowl.
  3. Mix egg whites, Splenda, baby food carrots and water (optional) in a bowl.
  4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
  5. Spray glass pyrex dish with non-stick butter spray.
  6. Pour ingredients into dish.
  7. Bake 20-30 minutes.
    Makes 16 squares, 2 squares per serving. About 100 calories for two.


No comments:

Post a Comment